忘了...???难~

喜欢一个人需要时间~忘记一个你....需要永远...

2010年11月27日 星期六

Recent life♥

My good friend has recently moved back to their home
Although we can not live with her again,
but still treasure the time together with=]

Da Houtian may be acquired or go to
Genting to see my uncle could not go we can go T^T
I feel like I do not know where to find a job but finding the grandmother not afraid to really hate ah

Live chat

Not with her mother recently went to massage, wash, go for a walk is at home playing computer
recently that facebook had no fun playing your games on the little things which made the recent bad ah how how life
Format my computer but can not play back the hate ah SDO SDO do not know anything of the haizzz

Ha ha ha tell you is that the next day I met with the family to JUSCO Who? ? Christina Chong met my first wife xD Unfortunately, I did not encounter the Bo Beimin Really a pity because where once a long time


sienzz my laziness to write off a Blog

BYE BYE^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言